Walter Hoy first made these in his workshop circa 1944.
The Original Salt-Water® Sandal is defined by its hand-stitched, non-slip, molded rubber sole and scuff-resistant, water friendly genuine leather upper. All Salt-Water® Sandals clean up very easily, come with rust-proof brass buckles, and made for in-and-out of water wear. They go from children’s sizes all the way up to adult sizes and are popular among celebrities and fashionistas alike. They are a comfortable, durable combination of timeless style.
The tan Salt-Water® Sandal was the first color to be made from scrap World War II boot leather in 1944. These versatile sandals combine comfort, fashion, and functionality.
- Hand-Crafted Made for versatile in-and-out of water wear
- Durable and high-quality materials make these sandals last a long time
- Scuff-resistant, water friendly genuine leather upper and lining allows feet to breathe
- Comfortable fit thanks to secure ankle strap Rust-proof brass buckles
- Clean up very easily Hand-stitched, non-slip, molded rubber sole