The award-winning 5oz Kiki infant bottle is 100% BPA/BPS-free, environmentally progressive, and adapts to the needs of your growing child. Both the bottle and collar are crafted from safe, high-grade #304 stainless steel and our Natural Vent Nipple™ (slow flow) is made from medical grade silicone… so you can be sure that you are truly using a 100% BPA-free and toxin-free feeding system. Volume graduations that can be seen from the interior to help you monitor how much liquid your baby is consuming.
- Comes with a stainless steel collar, slow-flow Pura Natural Vent Nipple™, and a silicone nipple cover.
- Colored bottles have a silicone sleeve
- Can be used with nipples or sip spouts from a variety of manufacturers so you can be sure that junior won’t have any problems if you are switching from another bottle.
- The 5oz bottle combined with our silicone sealing disks or Big Mouth® sport top are also great for older kids as they can be used for snacks and variety of drinks… and they fit into almost any lunchbox!
- You can use our silicone straw on our 5oz bottle with or without the tube that extends down into the bottle. To use the mouthpiece without the tube, the child will have to tip the bottle back and use the top as a sippy. To use the straw with the tube, simply cut the tube to fit the height of the 5oz bottle. Cutting the straw will not affect its function.